We believe school uniform is extremely important in:
- giving children a sense of belonging to our school community;
- ensuring children look smart, reflecting the high standards of our school;
- creating equality in terms of appearance;
- providing affordable, durable clothing, suitable for the purpose;
- easily identifying children when on school trips and visits.
Please ensure that all clothing
and footwear is clearly named.
School uniform, with the logo, can be purchased from: www.sheringhamprimary.deco-uniforms.com
Orders can be placed via their website, by telephone or you can use the order form. Purchases are sent direct to your home address.
We do not hold uniform stock at school, but do have a sample size of each item in the school office for you to try if needed.
Only plain studs and a watch are allowed. No jewellery should be worn on P.E. days for safety reasons.