We work very closely with Suffolk & Norfolk Initial Teacher Training (SNITT) to provide high quality ITT which is predominantly school based. Successful candidates will be employed by one of the Alliance schools for the period of training with core training taking place one day per week at a central location. Our Alliance schools are spread throughout Norfolk.
Applications should be made through UCAS.
Sheringham Primary National Teaching School is a partner with Suffolk and Norfolk Initial Teacher Training. Together we offer those with 3 years’ experience of work:
· High quality teacher training
· A salary while you train
· A blend of teaching experience in schools informed by high quality centre-based training
· Training by experienced classroom practitioners
· Postgraduate Certificate in Education, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and 60 Masters level credits
· The opportunity to excel in teaching – last year 61% of trainees qualified with a grade of ‘Outstanding’
· Very good employment prospects within local schools
Please note that training may not take place in the named Lead School but in one of its partnership schools